28 August 2012

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen


I was playing around on amazon.com when this book was recommended because of other purchases that I had made.

I enjoyed reading The False Prince. I did find it a little predictable, but that is probably because a 30 year old adult is not the intended audience. This book is probably for a 5th grader or higher.

It is the story of an orphan boy who is chosen, against his will, to be trained to impersonate a prince. The actual prince was lost at sea and presumed dead, but when the entire royal family is murdered, one man tries to gain control of the throne by bringing back the “lost” prince.

I really liked this book. It was a refreshing read. It is also the first book in a series and I look forward to reading the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment